Thursday, August 19, 2010

Unexpected:

Today at 2:23pm I dropped my classes at LBCC and reapplied to CSULB.
Almost a year after EVERYTHING began, I've come back right where I started.
The process has been quite emotionally amusing to say the least.
Hating Long Beach. Loving Long Beach.
Moving to Portland. Not moving to Portland.
Being fake. Being me.
Knowing God. Loving God.
Parents at one house. Parents moving.
LB Fam living on the same block. LB Fam living all over Socal.
Working only at the Office. Working at the Office and Z-pizza, then Angelo's, then Blue Windows.
Being an Urban Studies major, to a Communications major, to a Classics Greek Civilization major.
Nothing is the same.
I am completely different.
And now, I am back where I was.
Except... not.
I know that this all seems like I am a scatter brained, indecisive and compulsive freak.
But, I think it's just right.
I'm learning how to write a story.
I'm learning.
My soul is awakening.
For the past 8 months, God has thrown me one curve ball after the other.
Yes, they have been chaotic and deeply painful months.
I've wanted to give up and run away more times than I remember.
Oh, but they have been adventurous, joyful and insanely love-filled months of deepening my soul.
Life has been and will continue to be lived fully.
Thank you, God.
Your timing is not confined as ours is.
For this, I give praise.
Selah.

No comments:

Post a Comment