Sunday, August 15, 2010

8:00am Sunday, August 15th, 2010:

Today, I really didn't want to wake up.
I woke up at 7 and stared at the clock until 8 when my alarm went off.
Waking up today means that this week will become a reality:
The HB Boys will be moved out of their house at 9am today.
Bowd is moving to Tennessee at 7am Tuesday.
I start school again, after a semester off, at LBCC not CSULB or up in Portland at 3pm Tuesday.
My parents are moving out of their house after loosing a 2 year battle with the bank on Wednesday.
I start my 5th job on Friday at 2pm.
I know these are all small things but right now, they feel really really big.
Last August, I woke up, drove to the boys house, went surfing and ate Bowd's famous eggs for the first time around this day.
Last August, I started a year that I was not expecting whatsoever.
It was an amazing year and I could not have even slightly expected what it contained.
SO much growth.
SO many strong friendships.
SO many memories.
And this August, I start another year that I was not expecting.
I was not expecting to still be living in California.
To be going to a community college after going to a state school.
To be living in the Eleanor house.
To start the year out without the HB boys.
Oh well, time to change.
God is my rock, my foundation.
Let's do this.

1 comment: