Thursday, August 12, 2010

Vida:

What's going on:
I got another new job.
That's number 5 since June.
AWS Consultants, Inc., Nannying, Z-Pizza, Angelo's Italian Deli and now Blue Windows.
Eleanor is not moving.
But.
Ashley is moving out and Carly is moving in.
HB Boys are moving.
To Tennessee, Lake Forest, Riverside, Rossmoor, North Long Beach and 4th Street area. 
My parents are most likely moving.
Somewhere in Riverside, but moving none the less is exhausting and frustrating. 
I have an internship with Sounds Like A Movement.
Every other month, along with Emma, I'll be putting on an event.
Every month I'll be catching up with local and international organizations and blogging about it.
I am enrolled in 3 classes this semester.
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
I thought I wanted to be done after I got my associates degree in Communications.
But now I'm contemplating not only getting my Bachelor's but also my Master's. 
I am nannying twice a week starting September 9th.
Thankfully, I'll only be watching one kid and he is only 17 months old. 
I am basically the assistant children's director with Alex at the Garden.
We have a 9-13 year old Lifegroup (I call them the Tweenie's) that meets weekly.
We do Sunday mornings and we handle all the volunteers outside of church time.
I am a part of my own Lifegroup and my own Oikos. 
Every Tuesday night is LG.  
Practically every day is another day of deepening and redefining Oikos.
The spelunking expedition into my Tartarus cave is in full swing. 
Learning how to use the sword inside of me is hard as hell. 
I feel like I have wounds all over from it. 
C'est magnifique. 


1 comment: